Mon, Apr 10|
Interest Interviews: your simplest, fastest networking strategy
Networking can be scary – and who better to talk about it than international bravery coach, Nicole Trick Steinbach!
Time & Location
Apr 10, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM MDT
About the Event
Networking can be scary – and who better to talk about it than international bravery coach, Nicole Trick Steinbach! In her own words:
I’ve been speaking to a number of small groups about the recent explosion in lay-offs. In every single conversation, the most common topic during the Q&A has related to networking:
- How do I network?
- Networking feels icky, how do I make it better?
- Everyone talks about networking, but HOW do I network?
- I hate when people cold ask me for leads and connections but now I need leads and connections. How can I do it better?
These questions are all powerful and important questions. Knowing your answers to them is crucial. Because who you know and how you connect to others is one of the most important aspects of enjoying and growing your career (and life!).
We can all be honest here: who you know remains more important than your performance.
Is that unfair? Yes.
Is it true? Yup.
So let’s work with it.
There is one foundational strategy for you to learn and then tweak to match your life, goal, personality, and strengths: interest interviews.
Interest interviews help you when:
- You are exploring new thoughts, ideas, roles, functions, or any other possibility.
- You are working through a difficult situation and want (need) to learn from others.
- You know what you want to accomplish but aren’t yet sure how to achieve it.
- You are feeling curious and ready to grow.
- You don’t yet know the people you need to know for your 5-year goal.
Join us for Nicole’s workshop on April 10th! She is going to teach you everything you need to know to start expanding your networking, simply and with ease, with interest interviews.
Learn more about Nicole at https://tricksteinbach.com/